Saturday June 16th the first hackathon of 2012 will be organized by Hack de Overheid in association with SMART Project Space. This will be another great day with lots of open data, chances in abundance to make awesome things, catch up with one another and nice food and drinks. Doors open at 09.00 AM and the program starts at 09.30. Don’t miss it!
MORE INFORMATION AND FULL PROGRAM
During the hackathon, numerous workshops will be organized. Thus far, we can confirm:
Registration for the hackathon and the workshops can be done here.
Here is a sneak preview of what else to expect on the 16th June:
- Open Culture Data will be releasing a number of new datasets
- There will be a a real time “Water API” made available
- Two speakers on a mission
- Enough free food, beverages and snacks to keep you going all day
- Hackathon visitors will be granted free entrance to the Eddie the Eagle Museum exposition
Hack de Overheid is able to organize hackathons this year due to cooperating with partners. In the near future, we hope to keep adding more partners to this list. For now, we would like to gratefully mention: SMART Project Space, QlikView, Amsterdamse Innovatie Motor, Beelden voor de Toekomst, Creative Commons, Dienst Maatschappelijke Ontwikkeling Amsterdam, Hoogheemraadschap de Stichtse Rijnlanden, OneWorld, NCDO and Nationaal Archief.